Saturday, October 07, 2006

What do you like more- Mountain or the Sea?


A couple of years back I used to be stumped by this particular questions on those typical Magic Forwards that claimed could tell you things you never knew about yourself. The question was – “What do you like the most – the Mountain or the Sea?”

Since childhood, what I had seen mostly was the mountains and I never had an answer to this question. But today I can say that I have made up my mind. I know for sure that I love the mountains. The sea may have its beauty and its secrets, but take a trek over the slopes and a walk along the most beautiful beech and you will know what I mean.

In a walk through the mountains- you go up and you go down. At times, you have loads of support and grip and at other times, it is slippery and waiting to see you down in ravines. A man can faces the struggles, losses, victories and achievements of a lifetime. It’s like living the experience of lifetime in a small little walk around.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home