Thursday, July 06, 2006

I am not going to think!


I was indignant when the reservation policy for the OBC was announced and spent a lot of time writing and forwarding articles to my friends. I thought I had a social responsibility that needed to be discharged. All articles written, read and forwarded by me during those days had one common lament. That was, the middle class does not bother to vote. I woke up to the fact that every time I went to the DC’s office to get my name included in the voters list, they asked me to come later and after a point of time I stopped following it. Now, the NDTV guys have started this campaign against bribes and efficient use of Right to Information act. So, now I plan to try and use RTI to get my name on the voter list.

I hope and pray that a lot many people my age, post the reservation imbroglio, will see to it that their names are on electoral rolls and they use their vote to kick the bastards at the place it hurts more ;) .

Having said that, I also realized I am now sick and tired of reacting to Government actions. They are such fools that every day they come out with some new thing to make any thinking person wince in pain. So I promised myself that I will stop reading all news where the word Government of India, or the word Ministry is mentioned.

I have decided to devote my thoughts to more interesting things, e.g, J K Rowling has said that two important characters will die in the Book 7 of Harry Potter. Wondering who it possibly can be???

Do you have a clue?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home