Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Friends


Doing things as per convenience, and walking the path of least resistance is the vestige of animal instinct in us, and I think humans have evolved beyond that. Path of least resistance may not necessarily be the best path but there is nothing wrong in analyzing ones failures to become a better human being.


I should have not made mistakes in the first place and learnt from things around, but I did not do that. That definitely does not imply I do not analyze and ensure that I do not repeat the mistakes of the past. Ifyou commit a mistake and still do not learn from it, then there is no bigger fool in this world than you. It has nothing to do with wanting things the way I had thought. Any relation needs two willing people, if it becomes one sided and you continue it then it eventually becomes pimping and prostitution and a series of compromises.


Any relationship is about acceptance of the other person as they are, not what you want them to be especially friendship. Relations can't be conditional. Did I ever say anything negative to you about your actions, I possibly just told you my reservations or expressed a different opinion. A "what if", had I been in a similar situation. And here you are calling yourself a friend and imposing 101 conditions on what I need to do to be considered by you as a friend. If that’s the kind of friends I have in life, then Thanks, but no Thanks.

I am better off - friendless.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home