Thursday, August 31, 2006

Men Women and Imaginations


Well, yesterday a friend of mine sent me an SMS. It read, "A great philosopher once said that when Men sleep with 'Sex on their Mind', they wake up with the 'Solution' in hand.I as any heavy duty messager will do immediately broadcast it adding the following line to those of the Female gender - "wonder what applies to Women then" .Well I just got one reply, that said "a female goes to to bed with the guy and wakes up with a problem in the tummy". I immediately clarified that the premise was Sex on mind.


The reply, well it stumped me. It was and I quote "I twisted the question because while generally guys go with Sex on mind, because of easy availability, women get it in real" .Now I wonder is that because of the skewed sex ratio or what, or is it sheer dumb luck that I came across none who had Sex on the mind. he he he.


What ever it is, it begs a serious question, coz I deep inside am still a romantic who believes in holding hands in dark movie halls and candle light dinners.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

... u just might need to look around more..
best of luck!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home